To be honest, Trumpf Trutool TSC 100 slat cleaner is one good tool. While, in our practical cases, we may encounter some questions as below:
- For higher power, such as 3 KW, FIBER type laser cutting machines, it's hard for Trutool TSC 100 to remove slag. Trutool TSC 100 was introduced to the market in 2011 and mainly for CO2 type laser cutting machine.
- high maintenance and repair cost, such as spare parts.
- high price
Then, can we find one ideal TSC 100 alternative in the current market? Much better slag removing effect, much better price and lowest maintenance cost?
In fact, in the past, when most of us used CO2 type laser cutting machine, sometimes we cleaned slag by hand with some easy tool, such as air chisel, even hammer. The slag removing job makes people exhausted. And most of time , it can easily damage the laser slats and shorten slats service life. Another way is to replace all laser slats with new ones. While, it's costly. Both ways are not effective way. While most people get used to cleaning laser slats with the traditional ways. And most important, very few professional tool in the market. The tool is only used on laser cutting machines. Frankly speaking, the market is very small and can't create good sales and profit for the manufacturers. It takes time to design, develop and manufacture. While now LISEN company is focusing on the tool. LISEN believe FIBER laser cutting machines will be more and more popular due to high efficiency. And price of big power FIBER laser head, such as IPG, is lower and lower with the time. So it's one big trend. WIth the trend, you will find it's harder and harder to clean laser slats slag with traditional ways. Too tough and stubborn. Then we need one professional tool to help us out. Other than most advantages, such as One man operation, don't need stop production while cleaning, cost effective, we most upgrade and strength
- Much higher power up to 2300W. Maybe you think it's easy, just change to one more powerful motor. In fact, you need design match structure, executing units and knives etc. And you need practice testing them in many factories before you can sell in the market to get the best cleaning result. Most companies don't want to do it for so small field. That's also why it's so hard for you to find one TSC 100 alternative in the market.
- optimize the structure to decrease or zero maintenance.
- Cooperate with some college to use some alloy and special process for the knives. Times longer service life and outstanding slag cleaning result.
- Most competitive price
Refer to the table below: