Rhino Hammer with medium hard plastic hammer tips
Features and specifications of Rhino Hammer:
Works on all different material and thickness
Works for laser or plasma cut parts
Based on the strict industrial standard to prolong the Rhino hammer lifespan.
Part Description: Rhino Hammer, Air Pneumatic hammer, Automatic vibration hammer
Item Weight: 1.3 KG ( 2.6 Pounds)
Package dimensions: 6.5 x 5.47 x 2.76 inches
Material: Metal and plastic
Power Source: Pneumatic
Working air pressure: 25 - 125 psi
Stroke per minute: 1,000
Packing List : Rhino Hammer *1, Medium Plastic Hammer Tip *1 , Plug *1 , Wrench *2 , Manual*1
Rhino Hammer Safety
Air Supply and connection Hazards:
- Air under pressure can cause severe injury.
- Always shut off air supply, drain hose of air pressure and disconnect tool from air supply when not in use, before changing accessssries or when making repairs.
- Never direct air at yourself or anyone else.
- Whipping hoses can cause serious injury, always check for damaged or loose hoses and fittings.
- Whennever universal twist couplings are used, lock pins must be installed.
- Do not exceed maximum air pressure of 125 psi8.6 bar or as staed on tool nameplate.
- Always ware impact-resistant eye and face protection when involved with or near the operation, repair or maintenance of the tools or changing accessories on the tool.
- Be sure all others in the area are wearing impact-resistant eye and face protection.
- Even small projectiles can injure eyes and cause blindness.
- This tool and its accessories must not be modified
- The liability of manufactory lapses if the user uses spare parts that are not identical with the original.
- Operators and maintenance personnel must be physically able to handle the power of the tool and capable of performing the job task.
- Slip/Trip/Fall is a major cause of serious injury or death. Be aware of excess hose left on the walking or work surface.
- High sound levels can cause permanent hearing loss. Use hearing protection as recommended by your employer.
- Regarding the dangers to vibration. Users must obey the Labor Safe Operational instruction that depend on different countries rules.
- Maintain a balanced body positon and secure footing.
- Repetitive work motions, awkward positions and exposure to vibration can be harmful to hands and arms. If numbness, tingling pain or whitening of skin occur, stop using tool and consult a physician.
- Avoid inhaling dust or hadling debris from work process that can be harmful to your health.
- Operators and maintenance personnel must be physically able to handle bulk weight and power of this tool.
- This tool is not intended for use in explosive atmospheres and is not insulated for contact with electric power sources.