Quickly and easily remove tough laser slag and dross buildup from your laser slats table . Best cleaning result due to professional design and creative manufacturing process. Cleaning takes place while operation is running (on flatbed laser machines with a pallet changer). Can be operated by single operator. Adapts automatically to different slag thicknesses. Workable for any brand laser cutting machine, such as Trumpf, Amada, Bystronic, Mazak, HAN*S etc.
Add to cart
220 - 240V
110 - 120V
2 - 6 mm
0.08 – 0.24 in
Max. slag thickness
Min. distance between slats
LISEN slat cleaner is an electrically powered hand-held machine designed for applications:
Removing the slag that accumulates on the slats of laser flatbed machines while laser cutting.
Cleaning of installed slats in an upright position.
Can be used on steel, stainless steel, Copper, or hybrid steel/copper slats.
When not in use, you should place it in the upright position.
Suited for the most diverse materials: stainless steel, mild steel, and aluminum
Best cleaning result due to new process
Cleaning takes place while the operation is running (on flatbed laser machines with a pallet changer)
Adapts automatically to different slag thicknesses
Unique design allows one set of standard cutting tools to fit all 2-6mm laser slats.
For use on most manufacturers’ laser cutting machines
Cleans a standard bed in approximately 15 min
Dual cutters lift slag from both sides of the slats.
Easy to operate by one person. Dual switches to turn on or off the machine on the safe side
Removable wheels design
1. Installing the handle
Screw in the color-coded screw rod until the color-coded position is flush with the end of the tube (Handle bar 1). Insert the handle 1
Insert the handle 2 and keep the wire slots on handle 1 and handle 2 in a straight line.
Turn the handle 1 & 2 to align the wire slots with the cable on the main machine
Insert the threaded rod with the pulley and tighten it to connect handle 1 to handle 2
Tighten the clamp screw tightly.
2. Install the cutting tool
Put the stainless steel gasket, rubber washer, and cutting tool in sequence.
Fasten them tightly with springs & screws.
Attention: The screws holding the cutting tool must be fully tightened.
3. Installing the removable wheel
The slat cleaner has a set of removable wheels (an axle with 2 wheels) to simplify transportation. The slat cleaner can be easily moved to the laser cutting machine on this device. Install the device in the front end of the slide plate under the U-shaped handle bar.
Pull both locking pins on the removable wheel and rotate them by 90o to secure them in an open status.
Place the removable wheel in front of the slide plate of the slat cleaner (locking pins get through the waist-shaped hole in the slide plate & point to the housing).
Rotate the locking pins by 90o and lock them in.
NOTE: Check carefully to make sure that the locking pins are tight in place, otherwise, there is a risk of falling off.
4. Place the power cable
Connect the power cable to the power unit (main machine) with the waterproof connector.
Press the cable into the wire slots on the handle.
Finally, remove the safety rope
To see the video for the practical Initial Installing, go to YouTube and search for LISEN. You will find:
1. Place the machine on the slats. Let the cutting tool into the slats space first.
2. Remove the removable wheel.
3. Turn the both off/on switches OFF.
4. Connect the plug to the power supply.
5. Turn the off/On switch on the machine ON.
6. Lift the handle slightly until you can see the cutting tool, switch the off/on switch on the power cable ON and the machine starts. After visually aligning the cutting tool with the slat to be cleaned, gently lay the handle flat to let the machine be completely on the flat table, and then start working.
7. Push or pull the machine with the handle to move it back and forth parallel to the slat direction for cleaning. Move the machine from one side of the slat to the other side.
NOTE: You can hold the handle to move up and down if necessary, such as the cutting tool needed to avoid obstacles. But, DO NOT swing the machine left and right when the machine is working. Damage to the cutting tool and machine may happen.
8. Placing the machine on the next slat: Raise the machine by the handle until the cutting tool is above the slats. Swing the cleaner to the next slat, pull or push it over, and lower it so that the slat is between the tool.
9. Switch off the machine: Once finished cleaning, turn the off/on switch off the power. Both off/on switches can control the machine OFF. Choose either an off/on switch nearby you for convenient and easy operation.
Frequent cleaning with low slag application goes easy on the machine and reduces the force to be applied by the operator.
When the machine works for 1 hour, take a break of 10-20 minutes to help maintain the life of the machine.
To see the machine in operation, please go to YouTube and see the practical videos: https://youtu.be/J9fgx23xSvk
Before initial installing & operation, please read the User Manual carefully.