- Input Voltage: 220 VAC, single phase
- Rated Power: 2300 W
- Weight: 24 KG ( 48 pounds)
- Overall Length:2.35 m ( 92”)
- Slat Thickness :2.5-4 mm ( .10 - .157”)
- Min spacing between slats : 33 mm (1.30”)
-Max slag thickness: 25 mm ( 0.98”)
- Speed: 1400 r/minute
- Slat Cleaning can be performed on unused bed during machine operation
- For use on most manufactures laser machines
- Dual cutters lift slag from both sides of the slats.
- Changing the cutters accommodates different slat thicknesses.
- Simple to start and stop: may be turned on or off at motor box or Roker switch on the power cord.
- Resettable over-current protection
- wheels allow for convinient moval in the workshop
- Stores in upright position
SLAG REMOVAL TOOL FOR USE ON LASER CUTTING MACHINES
Slag Removal Tool for use on laser cutting machines
The tool is moved along the slats on the bed of a laser machine to remove slag that accumulates while cutting. Cutting tools ride on each side of the slat to lift and remove the slag. It may be used on steel, copper or hybrid steel/copper slats. When not in use it may be rolled along the floor and stored in the upright position.
- Before plugging into power verify that the two switches are turned off
- Wear work gloves and safety glasses when operating
- Lift onto the machine with care Use extreme care near the cutters. Do not touch them unless the tool is unplugged
The cutter geometry is ideal for most slat/pallet bed configurations. If the fit of the cutters slats does not seem correct contact the factory to find out options that are available.
Refer to the USER MANUAL & Initial Installing of Slat Cleaner before use.
Resources for Download:
User Manual of Slat Cleaner Rev 1.0
Initial Installing of Slat Cleaner Rev 1.0
Thanks for your attention.